When it comes to hiring professionals to work in your home, heating and cooling contractors are, unfortunately, known for being dishonest and unreliable. Here at Morrisville Heating and Air, Inc. we want to change that. When you choose us to be your heating and cooling contractors, you can be sure that you are in good hands. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and want you to feel comfortable and confident when you choose us to be your heating and cooling contractors.
Here are some of the things you should expect from quality heating and cooling contractors:
- Licensing and Certifications: All licenses should be up to date and available for your review if requested. Certifications like H3 certification and NATE certification (North American Technician Excellence) assure you that you have a professional technician.
- Insured: Being fully bonded and insured protects both the company and the consumer from unfortunate events and unwanted surprises.
- Experienced: Years of experience is important, but so is ongoing training. Technology is changing all the time and that is true in the heating and cooling industry as well. That’s why we send all our technicians to get factory training for the brands we use most.
- Estimates in Writing: Especially if you are getting a big job like a furnace replacement done, you should expect to get a detailed estimate in writing that itemizes everything and explains the total costs. You should get this after your home and current system have been inspected and carefully evaluated. Phone estimates are unreliable and likely to change.
- Happy to Provide References and Referrals: Ask for information about previous customers. Don’t be afraid to reach out to a couple and verify their experience.
- Quality Reviews: Online reviews can be useful but have to be considered carefully. Some sites filter reviews in a way that often encourage fake or less than genuine reviews.