No one wants to deal with air conditioning maintenance, but sometimes it’s necessary to keep your system running smoothly or to prevent larger problems in the future. It is important to have your air conditioner serviced yearly. However there are other signs that may signal that additional maintenance is needed. Here are 5 signs that it’s time for air conditioning maintenance.
- Unusual Noises. Most air conditioners make some noise, but a loud, unusual sound is a sign of a problem that needs attention. If you notice new sounds, we suggest having a professional inspect your air conditioner as soon as possible. Time is important to prevent small problems from growing into bigger repairs or replacements.
- Little or No Airflow. This can indicate a few problems ranging from a clogged filter to a broken fan. Give us a call and we can diagnose your problem and have your air conditioner running as smooth as before.
- An Increased Energy Bill. If you notice your energy bill is consistently higher than normal, this is a sign that your system is not running as efficiently as it could. Scheduling a tune-up can help you save money on your monthly bills and extend the life of your air conditioner by reducing the strain on your system.
- Recurring Problems and Repairs. As your air conditioner nears the end of its life, you may experience more issues and repairs. If you notice problems occurring more frequently, it may be a good idea to schedule an inspection of your system. We can help you determine the best steps to take to extend the life of your system or help you determine if a replacement is needed.
- Frequent Cycling. Even in the hottest months of the year, your air conditioning system should not be constantly cycling on and off. This can be a sign that a tune-up is needed or it could signal that you need a new air conditioner.
It is important to give us a call at the first sign of trouble. We can correctly identify any problems and provide the correct air conditioning maintenance to keep your system running smoothly. Give us a call at Morrisville Heating and Air, Inc. to schedule an appointment.